Friday, November 22, 2013

Cultivated Tea Collection for the Armchair Traveler

In case you don't know, I really enjoy shopping at Trader Joe's. Today I went with the hope that their seasonal specialty teas would be available. I wasn't disappointed! In addition to the Vanilla & Cinnamon Tea and the Candy Cane Green Tea, I was delighted to find 3 new flavors (new to me, in any case!) in a beautiful "Old World" designed tin, aptly named "Trader Joe's Cultivated Tea Collection for the Armchair Traveler." The name alone would be enough to make me want to purchase it!  The tin contains Rooibos from South Africa, Sencha Green Tea from Japan and Assam Black Tea from India. Hope you'll soon be stopping by for a virtual cup of tea and a long chat!  Here are pictures of the colorful and artistic containers:
 
 
and
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment