Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Grace For Today

For some time now, I have felt that I need to change the name of my blog.  From the beginning it has been called "Tea, Friendship and the Fine Art of Card Making."  These are three things I get lots of satisfaction from and continue to enjoy, but are not what is of greatest importance in my life.  That would be my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  So this has caused me to ponder in the past few weeks what I should re-name my BlogSpot.  I have found myself focusing on God's grace more and more and how much I need and want it daily in my life.  So true of all of us, isn't it!  I couldn't quite think of just the right name until this morning (I'm sure it was a God thing) and then it suddenly came to me - simple but powerful - Grace For Today!  Yes, this "fit" perfectly.  We live in and by the grace of God moment by moment and day by day.  So welcome to my old but new blog with a new title and a new focus!  Yes, I'll still be talking about tea, friendship and the fun of making handmade cards, but my blog has really always been about Him which means it's always been about His grace in my life.   

Welcome to Grace For Today ~ God always has it in abundant supply!  ♥

 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment