Thursday, October 27, 2011

Have You Prayed About It?


I came across the above graphic and thought how true ~ how often do we talk about our problems to everyone but Jesus; we bring our concerns, our worries and our anxieties to Him only after we've discussed them with our friends.  I've been guilty of this more times than I'd care to admit!  It's good to share our prayer requests with close friends and family, but they should be brought first of all to the One who has the only answer, the One who knows us best and loves us with an unconditional love.  He sees the big picture and if we ask Him for the answer, doubting not, He'll provide it.  Let's be encouraged by knowing how much our heavenly Father cares and that He is always waiting and eager to hear from us.  I Peter 5:7 says, "Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you."

Today I'm sharing a couple of Thanksgiving cards I recently made.  The pictures on the front of both cards are copies of vintage Thanksgiving postcards.



3 comments:

  1. Anne, I love your Thanksgiving cards. You are really getting creative with them!! love, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne,

    Love your site and your inspiring cards! Much love, Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post echoes what has been in my heart recently. Stop worrying! Thank you for another reminder.

    ReplyDelete