Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tea, Friendship and Cards?

Hello, friends and welcome to my new blog - Tea, Friendship and the Fine Art of Card Making!  I've always had a thing for tea - tea cups, tea pots, tea rooms; it all has such a romantic aura about it, so feminine and dainty.  I sometimes think I should have lived during the Victorian era of ladies wearing afternoon tea gowns and flamboyant hats, sipping tea and having wonderful conversations with friends.  I can almost hear the sound of friends laughing together and sharing secrets.  There is something so elegant about the art of drinking tea and all it encompasses; something rather sophisticated and fun!

I wanted to combine the theme of tea and friendships with my love for card making, thus the name for this blog.  I know it's somewhat of a stretch combining the three of them, but I think it will work once I get everything together.  In the meantime, please join me for a cup of virtual tea and lots of good conversation.  God bless you and thank you for being here!

No comments:

Post a Comment