Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Dear friends ~ just to let you know I'll be taking a break from blogging until the middle of next week, as we're going away for Christmas and I won't have time to do much writing; I'm sure you won't have time to do much reading, either!  I want to wish all of you a wonderfully blessed Christmas.  Have lots of fun and I hope Santa is good to you this year.  :-)  Most of all, be filled with joy as you celebrate our dear Lord's birth.  May His peace permeate your whole being and may His sweet presence fill your hearts and home with love.  Merry Christmas!

This is a card I made yesterday that I'm going to use as a New Year's card.  I received several Christmas cards this year from friends who I missed sending cards to in return and will make winter or New Years cards for them to make up for it. 

1 comment:

  1. Anne, that is a beautiful card! What a creative mind you have to come up with your designs.

    Thank you for the lovely comment your left on my blog the other day. It's been nice meeting you here in Blogland, and I count it a privilege to encourage a new blogger through regular commenting.

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a lovely visit with the family/friends you were visiting.

    Love,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete