Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Cards & Tools

Hello, Friends!

It's been a while since I've taken the time to blog.  I plan on doing that later this week after I have recovered from this nasty summer cold.  Yuck!  In the meantime, I wanted to share a couple of my latest cards with you.  I've bought some new stamps, learned how to make 3-D roses, and just had fun experimenting with new ideas and tools (such as my scor-buddy).  God bless you and I'll see you again very soon!

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love tea so I was delighted when I came across these tea stamps from Hot Off The Press!  I used colored pencils to fill in the spaces in the tea pot, in the corner roses, and in "Tea Time." 



These roses were made using a flowers template.  So easy and lots of fun!  They came from www.paperwishes.com/



The lines in the yellow background of this card were made using my new scor-buddy.  They give the card more depth and enhancement.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Anne, I wonder if I can get so crafty.
    Following you from Ruby for Women, have a super blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ugochi for your encouraging and kind words! I'm sure you can make beautiful crafts! Thank you for following me from Ruby for Women ~ great site. Have a blessed day!
      Anne

      Delete