Friday, May 18, 2012

New Tea Pots!

Here are my two most recent tea pot purchases.  While back in my hometown for a recent visit with family, I had bought the Rooster Tea Pot (found it at Walgreens Drug Store) for my sister Alice who collects tea pots and roosters.  I knew she would love this combination that gives her two collectibles in one!  When I returned to L.A. I decided to check our local Walgreens to see if they had the tea pots here, and not only did they have the rooster tea pot, but several others as well.  And best of all, they were on sale so I was able to purchase two for the price of one!  They are part of the Martha Vaughn collection.  I am so pleased to have found them and to be able to add them to my collection. 




11 comments:

  1. What nice tea pots. I love the one with the blue flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Allisamazing! I appreciate you taking the time to comment. Yes, I love the one with the blue flowers, too. I couldn't make up my mind which to buy, so just had to have both. :) Take care and have a wonderful Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue and white...but then I love any color as long as it's blue! The chicken is really fun though. Great additions to your collection!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...found you on Teacup Thursday! Very cute teapots indeed. I see you like Beth Moore. I am a great fan of hers and am doing her study on James right now.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Ruth,
    Thank you for your comments on the tea pots and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving feedback. So appreciated! God bless you and please come again soon.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Lady Linda,
    So nice to find your comments here this morning! Thank you for stopping by. Yes, I love Beth Moore and her studies! I enjoyed the one on James; we did it this past Spring and right now we are wrapping up the one on the Psalms of Ascent. If you have time, would love to hear which of her other studies you've done. We are into our third year of using her workbooks/videos. Love them all! Have a wonderful weekend, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Lovely Anne....amazing where you can find teapots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Mitzi! How true that we never know where we'll find treasured teapots. One of my prettiest ones I found at the Goodwill store. So glad you dropped by! Blessings, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Ian ~ so nice of you to stop by! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. To avoid dribbles your pot should have a lid that fits very snugly and doesn’t allow air to escape.

    ReplyDelete